Get Platform Bed With Floating Nightstands Background

Get Platform Bed With Floating Nightstands
Background
. This is the part i wanted most on my bed, but did not quite know how to do. I found that the surface of the headboard made the perfect tabletop, so i went and bought another piece of it.

Danish Modern Jesper Platform Bed Floating Nightstands MCM Mid
Danish Modern Jesper Platform Bed Floating Nightstands MCM Mid from img0.etsystatic.com
Each piece is its own creation with rustic character. Vig furniture modrest torino platform bed with nightstands and lights. I found that the surface of the headboard made the perfect tabletop, so i went and bought another piece of it.

I love the looks of floating beds but i think i want a bed that sits higher too.

Some people don't have a ton of space in their bedrooms. You'll no longer need a nightstand by the side of the bed. I used pine because it is the cheapest, and is quite easy to work with. Price and other details may vary based on size and color.