27+ How To Stain Butcher Block Countertops Images

27+ How To Stain Butcher Block Countertops
Images
. We were looking to replace our 17 year old formica countertops they were worn and in dire need of replacement you can see them here.i knew from the moment we bought this house that i wanted to add butcher block counters to the kitchen. The butcher block was part of our kitchen refresh project for the one room challenge.

How I Stained And Sealed My Ikea NUMERAR Butcher Block ...
How I Stained And Sealed My Ikea NUMERAR Butcher Block ... from www.addicted2decorating.com
Allow the stain to dry overnight. I'm really happy with the results! If the user has a butcher block countertop, then they need to stain the wood in order to protect it as well as enhance its look.

Butcher block is a great product for counter tops.

After staining over half the kitchen, i noticed that the countertops were looking darker and darker. Many companies now sell products made specifically for raw butcher block countertops. Then let it sit and wipe off the excess. I t sounds like you are giving your butcher block a spa day, but this method is effective at removing mild stains.