11+ Diy Mercury Glass Candle Holders PNG

11+ Diy Mercury Glass Candle Holders
PNG
. I used these whiskey glasses from ikea. This post contains affiliate links.

Amazon Com Just Artifacts Mercury Glass Votive Candle Holder 2 75 H 6pcs Speckled Gold Mercury Glass Votive Tealight Candle Holders For Weddings Parties And Home Decor Home Kitchen
Amazon Com Just Artifacts Mercury Glass Votive Candle Holder 2 75 H 6pcs Speckled Gold Mercury Glass Votive Tealight Candle Holders For Weddings Parties And Home Decor Home Kitchen from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com
Well, i wanted colored mercury glass. I love the look of mercury glass but not the price tag. A wide variety of mercury glass candle holder options are available to you

You may not believe it, but this diy candleholder will hardly cost you around $2.

Please use all the proper precautions while spray painting. Do you love mercury glass too? Because it's super easy to make colored mercury glass, easier. I got two $1.00 candle holders from the dollar store {found some sparkly snowflakes while i was there too} and pulled out the paint.